- An international working environment with development and career opportunities
- A permanent contract immediately
Do you want to contribute to the quality of life of patients all over the world? At Amgen they are working on this. As a pioneer in biotechnology, they discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines in the areas of oncology, kidney disease, hematology, bone disease and cardiovascular disease. Amgen is one of the world's largest independently operating biotech companies with 21,000 employees worldwide. At Amgen's secondary packaging manufacturing environment in Breda, Amgen's pharmaceuticals are assembled, labeled, packaged and distributed throughout Europe and a growing number of countries in other parts of the world.
What does a production manager do?
Because the demands on the production process and productivity increase, you as a Production Manager understand better than anyone that this has a lot of impact. After all, you fulfill a key position in both the logistics and production process. You are a real people-oriented leader, who also has an eye for safety, quality and improvement of the process. Your teams are divided over multiple production lines in your shift, where you work closely with line leads and you give direction to technical and process operators, who work in a 2- or 3-shift roster
“You fulfill a key position in both the logistics and production process!”
You are that leader with a high safety and quality awareness, who:
- Realizes the requested production planning with the correct quality on a daily basis.
- Actively builds on a routine, together with the employees, to further improve the work processes day in, day out. End goal: increasingly better results.
- Be responsible for the personnel policy. You coach your employees (about 30 to 35) in such a way that they develop even further, both individually and as a team. • Supervises the follow-up of, among other things, safety and quality guidelines.
What do you own?
- An appropriate diploma, at least at bachelor level and preferably related to the pharmaceutical industry
- You get a kick out of making employees better and motivating them in their work You have experience Lean manufacturing principles and improvement concepts
- You can communicate fluently in English You have excellent organizational and analytical skills
What do we offer you?
- A permanent contract; Depending on your knowledge and skills
- An excellent gross monthly salary
- A shift work allowance of 16% in 2-shifts or 31.1% in 3-shifts
- 30 vacation days on an annual basis
- More than a traineeship with our Next Level program
A leading biotechnology company
Active in more than 100 countries
International working environment with a Brabantian touch
Amgen is one of the best employers in the category of multinationals in the Netherlands
650+ employees in Breda