The Supply Chain Planner (SCP) is part of the Supply Chain Planning department and responsible for controlling the flow of communication and product between manufacturing sites, the central distribution centers and affiliates. The SCP is working closely with the central distribution sites to plan and execute replenishment shipments and shipments to external customers. The objective is to meet market demand and balance, optimize inventory levels, MOQ’s and transportation efficiency’s, and continuously raise the bar to ensure success for patients. To achieve this, the SCP builds strong relationships with supplying sites, internal supply chain partners, such as TPM managers, Brand Planners, Transportation group, Global Trade Compliance, Quality Assurance, Finance, and the central distribution centers. As an Affiliate Champion the SCP maintains an effective and trust-worthy relationship with the Affiliates for which he/she is accountable.
• Coordinate supply of pharmaceutical finished product, bulk, active pharmaceutical ingredient or supporting materials between the supplying plants, and other functional departments, such as Quality Assurance, Finance, Global Trade Compliance, and Distribution and Logistics.
• Monitor inventories on hand at affiliates and take action if and where appropriate based on available inventory, lead times and size of orders.
• Ensure that production and shipping schedules are aligned and coordinate and process outbound shipments.
• Coordinate and process in and outbound shipments to and from the Central Distribution Center.
• Ensure timely and effective solutions to distribution, documentation and transportation issues with internal and external customers and suppliers.
• Maintain data in SAP and JDA accurate and ensure alignment between the both systems with the latest info.
• Drive continuous improvements and track, analyze and report on defined KPI’s (volumes, cost, “on-time” performances), to improve customer service and increase efficiency.
• Manages relationships and expectations with affiliates (Affiliate Champions) and other key stakeholders.
• Bachelor or Master level, preferably in Operations, Supply Chain or Business Management
• 1 year work experience in a similar environment, is preferred
• Must be experienced with ERP systems, preferably SAP
• Be a team player with focus on improvement and strong drive for results
• Must possess good analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral Dutch and English communication skills are required
• Excellent organizational skills are required
• Proven strong problem solving, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Very good employee benefits.