You are responsible for label change management for a brand or group of brands. The product portfolio is low to medium complexity as it relates to product value, supply chain dynamics, shared labels, volume of changes, local relabeling activities, regulations and geographical coverage. You will lead strategic, tactical and execution planning activities through effective and efficient label planning processes. You will assess the label change forecast, shared label implications, stock builds, potential obsolescence, label change bundling and relabeling requirements to ensure successful execution of label changes. You manage and oversee the processes connected to end to end labeling. The role requires a strong connectivity across multiple functional areas.
• Global product responsibility for the strategic, tactical and execution label change planning process. The product portfolio will consist of low to medium complexity products as it relates to sales, supply chain dynamics, shared labels and volume of labels.
• Consult with Operations brand and/or project managers to collect and validate the forecast for label changes triggered in Operations. Categorization is expected to be applied to each project.
• Consult with area labeling managers to collect and validate the forecast for label changes including categorization and prioritization that is triggered by regulatory approvals.
• Maintain the implementation planning parameters for label changes in alignment with manufacturing, supply chain and the label centers.
• Ensure timely implementation of label changes through accountability and ownership of individual implementation milestones.
• Manage all exceptions and priorities within the execution of the milestone level plan and communicate potential issues to stakeholders.
• Business process ownership for management of shared labels and shared printed commodities within selected product portfolio.
• Lead the periodic formal review process for label change management and develop and report performance metrics within label change execution.
• Drive continuous improvement within the label change management process.
• Bachelor’s Degree is required. Preferably in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and/or Regulatory functions.
• Demonstrated experience in planning and/or scheduling
• Results driven
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership skills and a proven ability to drive cross functional collaboration.
• Experience working with Regulatory, Supply chain, Label management and Manufacturing and have well rounded knowledge of business processes related to managing label changes.
• Experience with planning/ERP systems (i.e. SAP, JDA) is preferred.
Client of NextGen in Zwolle.