A Brand Supply Chain Planner is responsible for developing and implementing replenishment plan to ensure highest level of internal and external customer service with the least cost to the operation and to ensure manufacturing plants and Third Party manufactures receive feasible master replenishment schedules on time to support required level of customer service, inventory, and operating costs.
At least a Bachelors Degree (level) in:
- Supply Chain Management
- Production Operations
- Logistics Management
- Business Administration
- Set vision and Strategy Translates strategies into actionable goals and plans
- Anticipate Understands the situation or audience and adjusts approach to achieve desired outcomes
- Innovate Challenges current thinking; generates new ideas
- Build Provides accurate, frequent, and constructive feedback to colleagues
- Deliver results Delivers what is promised; holds self and others accountable for results, commitments, and behaviors.
Skills and experience required:
- Language skills: full command of English, both written and spoken, any other language would be an asset.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures and MS Office systems.
- Experience in ERP systems, preferably in SAP APO.
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility.
- Good negotiation skills, good written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with sources, based on quality, customer service and continuous improvement.
- High customer oriented attitude, analytical, problem solving and follow up
- A winning together mentality combined with a strong personality
- High ability to adapt and work efficiently in different situations
- Helicopter view with ability to switch back and forth to the details
Abbott is a global healthcare company committed to helping people live not just longer, but better. We employ around 69,000 people in 150 countries with a diverse portfolio spanning pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics and devices. At Abbott, you have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world through challenging and rewarding work as part of a highly successful and trusted organization that is shaping the future of health. Realize your potential!
The EPD Global Planning team monitors the overall End to End supply for their designated products, and focusses on mid and long term supply horizon vs. capacity. It is responsible to understand, analyze and challenge the affiliate demand for the full planning horizon.
In our vision, working and learning always go hand in hand. We believe that people who continue to develop go further. At Next Gen we make this vision real, ensuring that everyone who works for us follows an intensive Management Development Program. At Next Gen, we are committed to the LEAN and Six Sigma improvement approach and train all our people to the level of a LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt. Our trainers, who work exclusively for Next Gen, are all certified Master Black Belts. The training is specifically designed to meet our requirements with the aim of training ‘part time’ improvement/project managers. We combine the 'hard' skills of Lean and Six Sigma with development of your 'Soft' skills, because every project means managing a change in the organisation. In a personal meeting to get to know each other, we can tell you much more on our Management Development Program.
Next to a good base salary based on your education and work experience, you'll be offered a fixed 13th month and 30 holidays per year.